Monday -Thursday: 11 am until 8 pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am until 10pm
Sunday: 1 until 8pm
The Racquet Club Pool Rules
· Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a competent adult. (Amended as of 06/03/2014)
· Absolutely no running on pool deck or walkways.
· One at a time on the diving board – when one person’s feet are on the board, the person
behind them must have their feet on the concrete!
· Absolutely no diving in shallow water, diving only in deep end.
· No floatation devices on the diving board.
· No horseplay, pushing or shoving.
· No glass containers allowed at the pool.
· No electrical equipment allowed in the pool area.
· No swimming after eating, drinking alcohol, or taking medications.
· No sitting or standing on the wall.
· No profanity allowed at the pool by children or adults.
· All children not potty trained MUST wear a swim diaper.
· ALL MEMBERS must sign in and MUST sign in their guests.
· There is a $3 charge per guest, per visit. Fees will be added to the statement.
· A member may request having a pool party for a child, but if the total of swimming guests is over 10 kids, the member must pay an additional lifeguard to be on duty during the party. Larger parties may require additional lifeguards.
Notes for Parents
· Please remember that our lifeguard staff is hired for safety, and not babysitting. Parents should be aware of, and watching, their children while swimming.
· The club belongs to all members. Please help keep the club in nice shape by cleaning up your area at the pool.
· Let pool management know of any issues you encounter at the pool, and please also let us know when things are going well, too!
· Our pool maintenance crew has a special request:
NO COTTON in the pool!
This includes cotton t-shirts, and especially cut-off jean shorts. It mayseem odd, but a single cotton t-shirt each day in the pool creates fuzz that can cause problems with our filtration system. A clogged filtration system can cause cloudy water, and can ultimately result in a CLOSED pool while maintenance corrects the issues. We are not saying you cannot wear swim shirts, just not COTTON!
Members may inquire about and schedule pool parties with the office manager by phone at 601.268.2098 or by email at TheOffice@TheRacquetClubofHattiesburg.com. Pool parties can be scheduled by members for any time the pool is open (based on lifeguard availibility). Parties can last up to, but not exceed 3 hours. For more information, please download our Pool Party document (includes sign-in sheet):
Pool Parties at the Racquet Club
Pool Party Fees – Please download our Pool Party doc (above) for all details related to scheduling pool parties.
Pool party fees will be charged to the account of the hosting member.
*$50 Pool Party/Covered Deck Reservation fee
*$75 Lifeguard Fee (for parties over 10 children, an extra lifeguard will be brought in for safety)
*$3 per non-member party guest (at the conclusion of party, hosting member is responsible for submitting a sign-in sheet with all guests signed in as member or non-member)